Dear King’s Way Family,
Our Grand Re-Opening will be June 21, Father’s Day! We are eagerly looking forward to gathering again as a church family!
We are preparing to re-open with some covid-19 careful precautions. Pastor Mike has planned and prepared for viral sanitation of surfaces and air. We have plenty of hand sanitizer, UV light air purifiers, and surface disinfectant wipes.
Worship Services at 9:30am will be simultaneous in 3 locations on-site and continue to be livestreamed:
Sanctuary will be available until occupancy limits.
Outdoor Court Tent will be available if you prefer the fresh air. The outdoor tent will have seats and heat (if needed).
Town Square will hold most families. They will be able to easily Check-in Kids at the Courtyard on the way. Youngers will be less distracting to those who are used to having wiggly children around. Families, please reserve in the Town Square (and sign-up kids for the Courtyard as classes are opened.)
On Father’s Day, there will be NO Children’s Ministry. All children will stay with parents in the Town Square or Outdoor Court Tent. Children’s Ministry will be phased in throughout the next few Sundays when we have adequate teachers and helpers for elementary grades K-5. Youth in grades 6-12 will phased in as well. For those 5 years and under, there will be no nursery or preschool classes. Due to the necessary closeness for care, the safest place for them is with parents.
Worship Services at 11:15am will be outdoors.
Worship and sermon will be broadcast from the Amphitheater Stage (weather permitting). Seating will be available in the Amphitheater, Outdoor Court, Lawn (bring a family blanket), and in your car. There will be no Kid's Ministry at 11:15.
Please assist us in these endeavors for the first few weeks:
- Reserve a space for your family. This is so that we are best prepared for numbers, not for contact tracing. Personal data will not be stored, only the total spaces reserved for each location. Please let us know your Family Name and group size. There are two ways to reserve your space:
- Online go to https://reopen.church/r/UTRlqCI7
- Call the church office at 360-683-8020 and leave a message.
- Please wear a face mask indoors. If you do not have one, one will be provided. Singing projects breath droplets. We value singing as part of our worship! We value praying together as well. Please fill out a Prayer Request card to avoid close whispers to Prayer Partners.
- We encourage you to fellowship with one another after church! We have plenty of outdoor space for fellowship while maintaining social distancing.
We will see you soon!
Mike and the King’s Way staff